Screen resolution for ActiView 7.0

ronitibon

Screen resolution for ActiView 7.0

Post by ronitibon »

Having installed ActiView 7.0 on a 64 bit machine with Windows 7, we would like to know how to set the proper screen resolution. In 6.05 we used the "lowres" option which was fine for our 1280x1024-optimal 19" screen. Using that resolution now loses the right side of the ActiView screen. What should we do?

Coen
Site Admin

Post by Coen »

Please wait till I have the other versions ready, see viewtopic.php?t=560. In the mean time, use the scroll bars and resize options in the current 700 version.

Best regards, Coen (BioSemi)

Hal

Source code for Actiview 7

Post by Hal »

I am also using ActiView 7 (on a 64bit Windows 7 machine), but I would like to access the source code (.vi). Is there a place to download this?

Just to be clear, the button to edit the source code is present, but when I press it, the .vi appears to be locked-off (Labview menu items for 'switch to edit mode', 'show block diagram', and 'save' are missing).

Regards-
Steve

Coen
Site Admin

Post by Coen »

Please download the full source code from: http://www.biosemi.com/download/ActiView701_VI.zip

You will have to have LabVIEW 8.6.1 (full development or professional) or higher installed on your PC to run and edit the VI's.

Best regards, Coen

Hal

Thanks!

Post by Hal »

Thanks Coen,

This is perfect!

Steve