change left sidebar

wiggie

change left sidebar

Post by wiggie »

Hi Coen,

I want to change the left sidebar so that when I click on a newly created tab (for example, one that I inserted after the "Event related average" tab), this new left sidebar appears. Kind of like when clicking through the tabs, new sidebars appear.

How are they connected? So far I have realized how the controls from these left sidebars come together and thought about putting some of my own. I just need to know how I can link them together. Right now when I click on the newly created tab the "Load Config File" sidebar appears.

Paul

Coen
Site Admin

Post by Coen »

The left sidebar (which is actually a tab control with the tabs not visible), is coupled to the main tab control at two places in the diagram:

- Orange state 0, find the relevant code by right-clicking on the left sidebar outline, and select Find --> Local Variables (controls the left sidebar during idling)
- Orange state 4, find the relevant code by right-clicking on the left sidebar outline, and select Find --> Terminal (controls the left sidebar during running acquisition)

In both cases, the left sidebar is connected to a case structure, with default case "About ActiView". This enplanes why you see the "Load Config File" page of the left sidebar when you have not yet a special case in the case structure for your newly created tab.

Best regards, Coen (BioSemi)