Adding additional features

wiggie

Adding additional features

Post by wiggie »

I want to add a couple of features to the BioSemi software. I am rather new to LabView. I have done some tutorials and I familiarized myself with the software, but not enough, I suppose.

The problem I have is that I cannot really understand how the source code is put together and how it all adds up to form the front panel with all the buttons and tabs. Is there any documentation on the source code?

Or, could I find some more info on the web on how to deal with such a large program?

Any help would be great :)

Cheers,

Paul

Coen
Site Admin

Post by Coen »

Please read viewtopic.php?t=65&highlight=labview

Start with inspecting the "Light" version, the code shows the basic setup quite clearly. Please don't hesitate to post or email specific questions.

Best regards, Coen (BioSemi)

wiggie

Post by wiggie »

Thanks a lot. I finally figured out that I had to push the "edit" button in order to be able to look at the block diagram, and of course, make changes.

Basically, I want to to look at the data in real-time and I want to see the spectrum of it. If anybody on this forum can give me some hints on how to do it (i.e. do I need a case structure?, take raw data from downsample-XX.vi - process it and display it, etc...), I would be thankful. Some hints would be great. I'm not even asking for more.

Paul