Gratton et al EOG correction in Matlab?

Steve Malone

Gratton et al EOG correction in Matlab?

Post by Steve Malone »

Hi, all. Our group is wondering if anybody is aware of a port of the Gratton et al. (regression-based) EOG correction algorithm to Matlab. Bill Gehring has written a FORTRAN version that runs in DOS, which we could write a wrapper for in Matlab, but we'd ultimately prefer to do all processing (of .bdf files) in Matlab.

analysing bdfs in matlab

Post by Guest »

Hi
Just read your message on the Bio Semi website- I am using biosemi to record eeg data and am analysing using eeglab running in matlab! are you using matlab to analyse your data, are you finding it useful?
Regards
Angela

analysing bdfs in matlab

Post by Guest »

Hi Angela,

I think Matlab is very useful. It has lots of useful built-in functions, especially for signal processing, it's extensible, and there's lots of code available for it. We're beginning to use EEGLAB ourselves as well as some of its Matlab functions (i.e., apart from EEGLAB).

Best,

Steve

babar

Re: Gratton et al EOG correction in Matlab?

Post by babar »

[quote="Steve Malone"]Hi, all. Our group is wondering if anybody is aware of a port of the Gratton et al. (regression-based) EOG correction algorithm to Matlab. Bill Gehring has written a FORTRAN version that runs in DOS, which we could write a wrapper for in Matlab, but we'd ultimately prefer to do all processing (of .bdf files) in Matlab. :roll:

Nurhi

MATLAB is perfect

Post by Nurhi »

Hi Angela;
MATLAB enables many functions to analyze evey kind of datas. It is very useful and time consuming. I am using EEGLAB to export .bdf files and write my own m-files with the help of matlab functions.

wgehring

Post by wgehring »

Hi

We have a version of the Gratton algorithm ported to Matlab for use with the EEGLAB package. Please email me if you would like to try it out.

Bill Gehring