How Can I Verify That ActiveTwo USB-Receiver 5.1 Is Receiving Triggers from PsychoPy 3?

pchs0114

How Can I Verify That ActiveTwo USB-Receiver 5.1 Is Receiving Triggers from PsychoPy 3?

Post by pchs0114 »

Hello all,

I'm currently utilising PsychoPy 3 to programme an experiment and am employing an ActiveTwo USB-Receiver 5.1 to receive triggers. Within my PsychoPy script, I'm using `byte_x` to set the value of these triggers.

Has anyone worked with a similar setup? Could you please advise me on verifying that the ActiveTwo USB-Receiver 5.1 receives the triggers I've set in PsychoPy? Any troubleshooting tips or tools for checking the status of the triggers would be most appreciated.

Many thanks in advance!

Coen
Site Admin

Re: How Can I Verify That ActiveTwo USB-Receiver 5.1 Is Receiving Triggers from PsychoPy 3?

Post by Coen »

If the triggers are received, then they are shown in ActiView.

pchs0114

Re: How Can I Verify That ActiveTwo USB-Receiver 5.1 Is Receiving Triggers from PsychoPy 3?

Post by pchs0114 »

Hello,

Thanks for replying. I know ActiView shows if triggers are received, but it doesn't specify which one—like trigger 1 or 2.

Coen
Site Admin

Post by Coen »

Select the "analog" trigger format and trigger line 1-16 are displayed as colored dots/bars. Select the "decimal" trigger format and the triggers are displayed as two groups of 8 bit numbers.

pchs0114

Post by pchs0114 »

HI,

Thanks! The problem is solved.