Problem with ActiView receiving triggers

bmarin86

Problem with ActiView receiving triggers

Post by bmarin86 »

Hi,

I'm currently running an experiment using two computers: a MacBook Pro with macOS High Sierra v.10.13.6 to run a task programmed in Python 3.7.4 and send triggers to a PC with Windows10. The thing is that even when I have started the File and started to save in the Actiview, it still shows constantly the 255 code and the MacBook can´t use the port to send the triggers.

That started to happen like a week ago and we are using the same setting for the last three years. I did attach an screenshot of what I'm seeing at the Actiview window.

Thank you for your help. Best regards,

Bradly
Attachments
Actiview.PNG
Actiview.PNG (109.88 KiB) Viewed 4947 times

Coen
Site Admin

Re: Problem with ActiView receiving triggers

Post by Coen »

What are you using to interface the Macbook with the parallel trigger port on the USB-receiver ?

Best regards, Coen (BioSemi)

bmarin86

Post by bmarin86 »

Hi,

A USB to microUSB cable and the microUSB to parallel port adapter with the logo of Biosemi.

Coen
Site Admin

Post by Coen »

Test with the parallel adapter connected to the USB-receiver, but with the USB-microUSB cable disconnected from the MacBook. All 16 trigger lines should now be Low in ActiView (your screenshot shows lines 1-8 high and 9-16 low). If not, the adapter is not functioning properly and should be replaced.

Best regards, Coen (BioSemi)

bmarin86

Post by bmarin86 »

I'm going to check. Thank you!