battery charger

shinyi

battery charger

Post by shinyi »

Hi,

After charging for two days, the charger front panel still show 'Red: Full Charge', instead of 'Ready'. However, when I connect the battery to AD box and start the ActiView, it indicated the battery is full charged. I am worried if there is any problem will happen. What should I do to fix this?

Thank you for your reply,

Shin-Yi

Coen
Site Admin

Post by Coen »

f the battery gets warm during charging, then the problem is probably that one of the internal cells is shorted. Please sent the battery-box to BioSemi for replacement of the internal cells.

If the battery discharges too quickly when operating the the AD-box, then the battery is probably at the end of its service life. Please sent the battery-box to BioSemi for replacement of the internal cells.

If the above symptoms do not occur, then forcing the battery through a few full discharge/charge cycles will most probably cure the problem.

The most common cause for battery problems is to store the batteries (unused) in an empty state for a long time (months). Always fully charge the batteries before storing then, and recharge the batteries every 3 months or so.

Best regards, Coen (BioSemi)