What company is the manufacturer of the aquisition hardware?

Urit

What company is the manufacturer of the aquisition hardware?

Post by Urit »

What company is the manufacturer of the aquisition hardware of the Active2 system?

Coen
Site Admin

Post by Coen »

Your question probably arises from the recent trend among several of our competitors to rely on sub-suppliers for hardware development and production. BioSemi have always taken a different route. All ActiveTwo hardware (the complete chain from active electrodes to USB interface) and the complete ActiView software are 100% designed and manufactured by the BioSemi team. This full in-house development and production ensures optimal quality control and quick reaction on service issues. Just email or telephone to BioSemi, and you are in direct contact with the actual physicists and engineers who design, build and test the ActiveTwo and ActiView products. For information on the underlying research, please read the technical papers published by the BioSemi team on http://www.biosemi.com/publications.htm.

Best regards, Coen (BioSemi)

Urit

sorry, it was mauch more naive question

Post by Urit »

I'm sorry if I was not making my question purpose clear enough.
I only asked it because I wanted to understand better the software connection to the hardware therefore Iwas going to consult with some experts that are familiar with several ADC and Amplifiers from different manufacturers.
thanks,
Urit

Coen
Site Admin

Post by Coen »

We are the experts on the ADCs and opamps used in the ActiveTwo, and we are quite familiar with what is available from different manufacturers. Please feel free to post you specific questions here. I cannot promise that we will reveal all details (competitors may read this forum too), but as you can see form our website, we are generally quite open about the design principles of our products.

Best regards, Coen (BioSemi)