Send trigger from notebook with usb ports only.

yll0620

Send trigger from notebook with usb ports only.

Post by yll0620 »

My notebook is dell xps13 (win10) and has only usb ports. How could I send triggers to biosemi? I can not find any information about this.

This problem bothers me a long time. Any help will be appreciate.

Thanks!

billbudd

Re: Send trigger from notebook with usb ports only.

Post by billbudd »

Yes the days of the parallel ports are surely nearing the end! There are a number of usb devices that you can now use to generate ttl signals to trigger or record event codes with biosemi. There is one on Cortech's website which have one listed somewhere but also check with your local Biosemi sales rep. I think Neurospec AG are also supplying these now. Some digital IO boards from National instruments can also work with experimental software like Presentation (NBS) to send ttl signals to Biosemi so might pay to have a look at their website if you use Presentation for details.

billbudd

Post by billbudd »

Just a followup - i notice on the Biosemi site (Presentation faq) that Biosemi is planing to release one of these usb devices later in the year so maybe contact them as well.

sfo62

Post by sfo62 »

This is the one that Cortech (USA/Canada vendor) sells: http://cortechsolutions.com/Products/SD ... -TC/001114