Other Programming Environment

touchdown

Other Programming Environment

Post by touchdown »

Hi,

We were using 16 channel custom built amplifier for ECG Data collection. We were using Data acquision and analysis software written in VB and VC++. Is there any way of interfacing ActiveTwo system/Active View software with our software?

Thanks a lot,
Nick

Coen
Site Admin

Post by Coen »

lucaciti

"Current time" of the EEG-device

Post by lucaciti »

I would like to know if using the LabView_DLL.dll there is a way to know the counter of the current sample being sampled (not the last one sent to the PC). Working with Event Related Potentials it is important to know when in the recordings the stimulus has been shown. I prefere not to rely on the timer of the PC because if there is a drift between the sample rate of the EEG-device and the performance counter of the PC, after some minutes there could be a phase gap of thenths of ms that could affect the recognition of waves phase-locked to the stimulus. I also prefere not to use outputs of the PC (parallel port or audio) as inputs to one of the channels of the device because of several issues such as voltage range, optical insulation and so on.
Is there any function in the dll or any trick to infer the "current time" of the EEG-device?
Thanks,
Luca Citi
Luca Citi
PhD student in "Biorobotic science and engineering"
IMT - Institutions, Markets, Technologies
Lucca Institute for Advanced Studies - Italy

Coen
Site Admin

Post by Coen »

Please read http://www.biosemi.com/faq/trigger_signals.htm

Best regards, Coen (BioSemi)