Biosemi + Presentation

mnaylor3

Biosemi + Presentation

Post by mnaylor3 »

I would like to know if there is a way to have ActiView begin saving data automatically once the stimulus in Presentation begins.

For example, if I have two computers. One computer runs Presentation. The other runs ACTIVIEW. If press the 'R' key on the keyboard to activate the stimulus on Presentation, Actiview automatically switches over from NOT SAVING to SAVING.

Hope this is clear,

Thanks,

Marsh

Coen
Site Admin

Post by Coen »

Define trigger codes for PAUSE_OFF and PAUSE_ON in the CFG file (edit CFG with Notepad or Wordpad), and then sent these codes with Presentation.

Best regards, Coen (BioSemi)

mnaylor3

Not all response codes display

Post by mnaylor3 »

Thanks for the quick response.

I've also run into another problem that may have to do with Presentation + Biosemi set up, but perhaps not.

We use a mouse as our response box. Participants press the left or right mouse button depending on what they see on a screen. We use a 64 electrode set up to transmit the data to ActiView. All responses seem to record with satisfactory precision in ActiView while no one is plugged in (the red line that scrolls horizontally across the screen does so smoothly), but as soon as we plug somebody in, some response codes are not shown as being recorded (and the red line does not scroll across the screen smoothly).

What could be causing this problem?