Brain Computer Interface

Cristina

Brain Computer Interface

Post by Cristina »

Hi to all!

I'm a PhD student and my department is looking forward to buy an EEG-based Brain Computer Interface system. I would know if BioSemi has some kind of this device. If not, could you suggest any other companies?

Thank you very much.
Cristina

Coen
Site Admin

Post by Coen »

We from BioSemi recommend the BioSemi ActiveTwo system with active electrodes. The system is available with 8 channels (upgradeable to 280 channels) and interfaces with BCI2000 software.

Best regards, Coen (BioSemi)

Cristina

Post by Cristina »

Thank you very much Coen!!
Cristina

jrs

bci200 and biosemimk2

Post by jrs »

Hi All,

Does anyone know of a BCI2000 module for the biosemi mk2? there is an old version for the mk1 but this doesn't work with the mk2

Cheers - James

Coen
Site Admin

Post by Coen »

Besides the new daisy chain option, the only difference between Mk1 and Mk2 system are the number of incoming channels. On speedmodes 4-8, there are 24 channels extra in the Mk2, see http://www.biosemi.com/faq/make_own_acq ... ftware.htm. With this information, it should be easy for the BCI developers to modify the acquisition interface for use with MK2 systems.

Automatic adaption of the software to Mk1 or Mk2 can be achieved by reading bit 23 (MSB) in the trigger/status channel, see http://www.biosemi.com/faq/trigger_signals.htm

Best regards, Coen (BioSemi)

Lloyd

MATLAB API for direct interface to ActiveTwo in BCI / BMI

Post by Lloyd »

If you are interested in an open source MATLAB API for ActiveTwo, see this topic viewtopic.php?p=2049#2049. Thanks.