Small Animals Conditions

samtron76e

Small Animals Conditions

Post by samtron76e »

Greetings,

I just wanted to say that I was shocked to see the conditions of your animals: http://www.biosemi.com/small_animal_research_system.htm.

You do not have the right to maintain animals locked, without natural light in tiny cages... it was horrible to see that!

You do not need to do that to those poor animals. They are not machines. You seem to treat them as if they are! I find really stupid that I have to loose my time and yours having to write something so obvious. Are you all blind your labs? I had a lot of respect for your work and now I lost it.

Animals used in experiments should be treated "like kings", at least to minimise the bad things you do to them, or to at least compensate their lack of freedom.

You have the obligation of giving those animals space and contact with other animals and natural places. You can fool yourselves in thinking that you do not have to do taht, but that's your choice. You can also think that because they were created to perform experiments, you own those rats. Well... wrong. You do not own them, you are violating them and yes, they still have ALL the needs that the other animals of theirs species have. ALL OF THEM.

Best Regards
C.