Manually sending a trigger event to actiview

happilylazy

Manually sending a trigger event to actiview

Post by happilylazy »

Hi.

Is there a way of manually sending a trigger event through software/port/socket/dll (running on the same machine as ActiveView) with comment and such.
I am interested if there is a way to save an event marker without going through an BioSemi USB receiver to trigger and event.

//Petar

Coen
Site Admin

Re: Manually sending a trigger event to actiview

Post by Coen »

Use the keyboard function keys F1 through F8 to generate triggers on trigger lines 9-16 (the lines must be pulled low first at the connector by connecting pin 9-16 to pin 37).

Best regards, Coen (BioSemi)

meganyim

Post by meganyim »

Hello,
I am very new to the BioSemi system so please forgive me if this is a simple problem. I have a very similar question about sending manual triggers but am unsure what you mean by "trigger lines 9-16 (the lines must be pulled low first at the connector by connecting pin 9-16 to pin 37)". Elaboration on this explanation or directions to a resource would be much appreciated.
Thank you
megan

Coen
Site Admin

Post by Coen »

Read the FAQ ?

Robbie303

Post by Robbie303 »

elsiedawson

Post by elsiedawson »

I too am trying to manually send triggers, and am also unsure what you mean by "trigger lines 9-16 (the lines must be pulled low first at the connector by connecting pin 9-16 to pin 37)"'. I have read the manual, and cannot make sense of that either. Sorry.
I am trying to send triggers whilst using the portable biosemi system, so only have an aquisition laptop. I have tried using the function keys on this computer, nothing happens, I have tried connecting a signal computer and using that to manually send triggers, nothing happens, and it is no longer portable.
Any suggestions? Thank you

Coen
Site Admin

Post by Coen »

Try to understand:

"the lines must be pulled low first at the connector by connecting pin 9-16 to pin 37"

Best regards, Coen (BioSemi)