BDF decimator problems

juliag

BDF decimator problems

Post by juliag »

I am trying to downsample my data from 2048 Hz to 512 Hz with the BDF decimater.
This seems to work fine, except that all the data is 'cut off' at 2552 sec. After that the data appears as flat lines or nothing.
The files are still the same length as before, except that there is no data in the last part.

Thank you,

Julia Grieser

Coen
Site Admin

Post by Coen »

The current file tools (compiled in LabVIEW 7.1) are not able to process the BDF files beyond the 2 GB point. I have new versions ready compiled in LabVIEW 8.2 (which works with 64 bit array indexes), and these can handle much larger file lengths. The new tools will be put on our website during the coming week. Please email me if you need the tool sooner.

Best regards, Coen (BioSemi)

Coen
Site Admin

Post by Coen »

The updated tools are now available for download from our website, see http://www.biosemi.com/new.htm . Please let me know if any problem remains.

flor

bug Decimator

Post by flor »

Hi, I'm using BioSemi decimator to downsample a 1000Hz file to 256Hz. The file size is 200Kb and Decimator, whenever I try to use it for this file, it pops up an error message saying "invalid file length". Is there a file length limit for Decimator to work? Thanks!!

Coen
Site Admin

Post by Coen »

There is no file limit in decimator. You file seems to be corrupted, please check with BDFreader.

flor

Post by flor »

Hi again,
I could open it with BDFreader, but a warning message appears that says "file size in header does not match actual file size", I click on continue and I could see the file...

Coen
Site Admin

Post by Coen »

Use FileCropper to repair the file header (crop to the file length indicated in BDFreader).