send ECG data measured by Biosemi to another device.

Hyejin

send ECG data measured by Biosemi to another device.

Post by Hyejin »

Hello!

I use BioSemi model ' Active Two Charger CHA-2, firmware 2.0'
I attach an external electrode of biosemi equipment to subject's wrist to receive ECG signals with EEG signals (eeg 64 ch cap).
At the same time, I want to send ECG data measured by Biosemi to another device.

My question here is whether ECG data measured by biosemi can be extracted in real time at the same time as the measurement.
Does anyone know if this method is possible? I would be grateful if you could teach me how to do it.

Coen
Site Admin

Re: send ECG data measured by Biosemi to another device.

Post by Coen »

Use the TCP/IP link in ActiView and a client example from https://www.biosemi.com/download.htm (available in LabVIEW or MatLab).

Best regards, Coen (BioSemi)

Hyejin

Post by Hyejin »

Coen wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:55 pm
Use the TCP/IP link in ActiView and a client example from https://www.biosemi.com/download.htm (available in LabVIEW or MatLab).

Best regards, Coen (BioSemi)

Thank you for your answer.
Excuse me, but can I ask you one more question?
I downloaded the program (TCP/IP) you told me and checked it. Will this program simply help you to receive the signal and monitor it?
What I need is not only to monitor the signal in real time, but also to send the signal data to other devices.(like Arduino)
In other words, I would like to receive the signal data of a particular channel of Bio-semi from another device.
I would like to know if this program can do this.

Gerben

Post by Gerben »

We don't have a program to send the data directly from Actiview to an arduino.
But we do have a tcp/ip streaming option in actiview where you can write your own program around to achieve this, the programs my colleague linked to are open source programs that you can use as an example to make your own program.
Depending on which arduino you have in mind and how many channels you plan to use, you may be able to write your own program on the arduino to stream the data over tcp/ip directly from Actiview.

Best regards, Gerben (BioSemi)

Hyejin

Post by Hyejin »

Thank you very much for your reply, I was very helpful.

I understand your answer that "there is no program to send data directly from Bio-semi, but I can create a new program to send signals with Arduino using the streaming option," but is it correct that I understand correctly?"