photodiode+switches

baptiste

photodiode+switches

Post by baptiste »

Hello.
I would like to use the photodiode and the response switches at the same time, while doing EMG recordings. The AD-box I have have 3 inputs on front. The left one is DRL which I need for the EMG. The right one is labeled "Ergo" and works well with either the photodiode or the response switches. The middle one is labelled "ABR" and I don't know what it is for. Could I plug either the photodiode or the response switches to use it as an extra Ergo input? How could I record the photocell and the response switches at the same time?
Thanks a lot.
Regards,
Baptiste

Coen
Site Admin

Re: photodiode+switches

Post by Coen »

The ABR input is for the special active electrodes for Auditory Brainstem Reponse (see viewtopic.php?f=1&t=845).

We can change the CMS/DRL input for a "Digital Switch" input. This allows two response switches to be used in combination with two ERGO inputs (for example: photosensor and microphone). The flat CMS-DRL for EMG can then be connected to the A connector (order a "SCSI-CMS-DRL" set).

Please contact BioSemi for the specific details of the above upgrade.

Best regards, Coen (BioSemi)

baptiste

Post by baptiste »

So I plug the CMS/DRL electrode (which we already have) to the headbox, and then plug electrodes to the headbox instead of EX1-8 of the AD-box. Is that correct? Then how do I change the AD-box CMS/DRL input for a digital switch input? Through the .cfg file?
Thanks a lot.
Baptiste

Coen
Site Admin

Post by Coen »

The digital switch input is an hardware upgrade that should be purchased from BioSemi, please contact BioSemi on info@biosemi.com

Best regards, Coen (BioSemi)