How to get online data from Biosemi?

lifu227

How to get online data from Biosemi?

Post by lifu227 »

Hi, Dear all,
I am a new user of Biosemi Activetwo with 64 Electrodes. Now I can analyse the EEG signals from the BDF file which is the acquired by ActiView software.
However, this analysis is just off line. What I want is to analyse the EEG signals on line by Matlab software.
Now, how can I get the EEG signals real-time and analyse it by my own software on matlab platform?

Coen
Site Admin

Re: How to get online data from Biosemi?

Post by Coen »

Use the TCP/IP connection in ActiView together with the Matlab client (http://www.biosemi.com/download/TcpIpClientMatlabV1.zip).

Best regards, Coen (BioSemi)

lifu227

Post by lifu227 »

Thanks for your help, now we can receive the data on real-time. However, we also want to control the stream of the server by TCP/IP. For example, if we want to stop the stream, how/what can we send a commander to the server by the Matlab client software? Or can we send a commander to recover the server again if we stop the server? Anyway, we want to control the server by the Matlab client. Can you share some user manual or give us some suggests?

Coen
Site Admin

Post by Coen »

Including commands from client to server is not planned by BioSemi.

Both the server and client are open source, please feel free to modify the programs to suit your needs.

Best regards, Coen (BioSemi)