Jazz eyetracker help

happilylazy

Jazz eyetracker help

Post by happilylazy »

Hi.
We purchased the Jazz eyetracker and got it to work with the BioSemi system without a problem, great work.

I acquired a small manual from the Neurospec, but is there a more extensive manual on participant/hardware setup, measuring, best practices, ... or such?
Also, since ActiveView just records the data, can you point me to some tools that would analyze the Jazz eyetracker data? Something like, head position and tilt in 3d space?

//Petar

happilylazy

Re: Jazz eyetracker help

Post by happilylazy »

Apart from the questions I asked, can you provide me with the information: Can we measure PUPIL DILATION with the Jazz eyetracker.

//Petar

jotde

Post by jotde »

Hi,

My name is Jacek Dylak and I am Ober Consulting software engineer. We are manufacturing the eye movement measurement equipment - Jazz eye tracker.

Regarding the pupil dilation measurement the answer is no. You need a video based system to measure this.

For analysis of the Jazz eyetracker data there is JazzManager software available at our webpage (www.ober-consulting.com). However it is designed to work with original Jazz eyetracker systems which records data in "Jazz" data files. The quick solution would be to implement functionality in JazzManager to import BDF files with EEG and Jazz eyetracker signals. This is what we are going to do in next couple of weeks. Please stay in touch with me if you are interested. I will let you know my e-mail on PM.

jotde

Post by jotde »

The new version 3.4 of JazzManager software is available on Ober Consulting webpage (www.ober-consulting.com). This version includes option to import EDF/BDF data files by converting them to Jazz data file format.