Combo Input

Alexandre

Combo Input

Post by Alexandre »

Hello,

In my lab we have several biosemi systems, complete with a whole bunch of accessories. I am willing to use GSR and respiration belt, for which I found that we have purchased the sensors. There is a dedicated input called "GSR Resp" on our amps. The GSR sensor fits and works well, the respiration belt doesn't fit in this plug, as is has a central pin, so how do we connect it ?

I read in the doc of the belt that it can be coupled with other inputs using a "combo input" and special software that are supposed to come when the belt is ordered. We have 4 belts and 2 GSr sensors, and on both our amplifiers the input reads "GSR Resp", so it might be our case ?

What does a combo input look like ? So that I can look for it in our accessories. Also what are the specific steps I need to perform if using the belt and the GSR at the same time ?

Thanks a lot in advance for your help.

Alex

ps : couldn't find any reference to combo input on the forum or webpage

Coen
Site Admin

Re: Combo Input

Post by Coen »

A combo are two sensors connected to a single input connector. The standard combo's are GSR/PLETH and RESP/TEMP. You may have a custom made GSR/RESP combo, please contact your local representative for more information.

Best regards, Coen