battery box shutdown

mnaylor3

battery box shutdown

Post by mnaylor3 »

When I hook the ActiView batterybox to the amplifier the POWER / CM in range / low battery blink 3 times very quickly. The amplifier's POWER button glows for a quick moment, then the SHUTDOWN light stays on.

Then the software throws this error:

Error 5000 occured at No Incoming Data
Possible reason(s):
ADC-box power is off
or
Optical fiber is disconnected

Please advise,

Coen
Site Admin

Post by Coen »

Symptoms suggest an empty battery. Try charging the battery. Test with the other battery. If charging does not help, then the internal battery cells need to be replaced.

Best regards, Coen (BioSemi)

mbrxgam4

Post by mbrxgam4 »

Hi, I am having the same issues, but I'm sure its not because the battery is empty or that the battery cells need replacing. I've tested both batteries and they can't suddenly have developed the same fault at the same time. Any other obvious ideas?

Alexis

Coen
Site Admin

Post by Coen »

Is the (red) shutdown light on the batteries ON after shutdown?

If yes, then please sent the batteries for service. If no, (green power light stays ON, but AD-box shuts down), then you probably have a problem with electrode connectors polluted with water and/or gel. Clean the connectors on the electrode sets with distilled water and dry with alcohol. If that does not solve the problem, then please sent the AD-box and electrode sets for service. Do not attempt to clean the electrode connectors on the AD-box yourself

Best regard, Coen (BioSemi)