Help for USB installation

Tast

Help for USB installation

Post by Tast »

Previously, I have installed Biosemi USB driver successfully. However, after reinstallation of Windows, a problem accured when I tried to install Biosemi USB driver. It indicates that installation need (unknown) file 'WUDFUpdata_01009.dll'. I don't know what this file is. Now I am wondering what is wrong in my installation.

PS:the The USB drivers (which is "USB drivers XPVista.rar")is downloaded from www.biosemi.com.

Best regards,
tast :D

pmac

Post by pmac »

Hi Tast,

File 'WUDFUpdata_01009.dll' is included in the BioSemi driver install package in the x86 subdirectory for 32 bit Windows and in amd64 for 64 bit Windows.

I'd suggest that you follow the instructions in "Driver Install Readme.txt" to first delete any existing BioSemi driver and then do a fresh install.

Be careful that you have the correct package for your version of Windows, i.e. 32 bit or 64 bit.

> PS:the The USB drivers (which is "USB drivers XPVista.rar")is downloaded from www.biosemi.com.

I'm not aware of any file with this name!

Paul

Tast

Post by Tast »

Thanks Paul. I redownloaded the driver and reinstalled the biosemi according to your advise. So I did it.

Thanks, best wishes~