Biosemi Mark-6

hzavala

Biosemi Mark-6

Post by hzavala »

Hello everybody,

I am new in the Forum.

I am just starting with my research in biomedical signals, specifically EEG, ECG and Respiration signals.

Our institute has one Mark-6 system with 64 Channels, but nobody knows about the user manual. Moreover, the system was abandoned for 2 years more less.

Is there someone with the same system? I am very interested in get the manual.

Also I want to check, if the system work correctly as well as the noise levels at every channel. Is there any suggestion?

Thanks in advance.

Coen
Site Admin

Post by Coen »

Your Mark-6 system is over 12 years old, and was replaced many years ago by an ActiveTwo at minimal costs (within the framework of an exchange program). One of the conditions of the exchange was that the Mark-6 system would be put out of service. So, you cannot use the system anymore. Please ask your lab members for further information, or email me directly.

Best regards, Coen (BioSemi)

hzavala

Post by hzavala »

Thank you very much for your answer Mr. Coen.

However, it is not clear for me, why I cannot work anymore with Mark-6.

What are the reasons? Could you please provide me further information?

At the institute nobody knows about the system.

I must start with my recordings as soon as possible. Unfortunately, our laboratory does not have money this year to buy a new amplifier.

Kind regards.

Coen
Site Admin

Post by Coen »

Putting the Mark-6 out of service was part of the deal, you cannot use the Mark-6 system, your institution has a fully operational ActiveTwo system, please use the new system for your measurements, please return the Mark-6 system to us for destruction.

Please contact me directly if you want to discuss the matter further, this is not a topic for a public forum.

Best regards, Coen (BioSemi)